It is good on a regular basis to look at what happened in the past, pull out new lessons, and plan the next period of time.
Iâ€™m going to attempt to do that for myself here.
I did a better job producing last week. One thing that helped was simply the babies sleeping longer & generally demanding less time.
Ally Nation – produced & released a new guide on deleting a facebook page
Started eBook #1 – a guide for people on a tight budget to the best website they can for as little as they can, both short term & long term
StartingCube – two episodes released:
– dealing with the unexpected that changes your plans
– a look at someone who has achieved his goals & broke many of the conventional rules
More importantly, worked on doing a better job in my production, giving myself more time for all the rolls I am currently doing.
Accounting – Managed to progress on family & business accounting. We had slacked off a large bit after the babies were born.
JonathanNation.com was updated with two posts within the last 7 days.
Managed to make two meetings that were both social and business. Social in the since that I enjoy spending time with the people, business in that I was able to coach, teach, or advise people there (or after the events).
Physical Health – managed to work out a couple times & start getting back into eating. Both are important for my goals of dropping alittle weight before March. Step 1 is making sure I eat at least 3 meals a day, itâ€™s been hard with the wacky sleep schedule & baby care, but that is getting better now that I am focusing on being more intentional.
This week looks to be a big week. Itâ€™s the first week where my wife goes back to work at a Hospital. Itâ€™s been a long time due to work restrictions before the babies.
Looking at my calendar I see a few evening meetings that will be great, some coaching calls with clients, and a dentist appointment.
beyond that my focus goes something like this:
:: Big Projects ::
– continue to break the production process into proper stages & get more in each of the ques.
– release 2 shows
– work on getting more interaction between people who listen to the show
– continue to coach current clients & meet with perspective clients
– work on the eBook
– post at least one thing online (a guide, article, or promotion of someone doing great)
Jonathan Nation . Com
– Release this article
– post more ( sometime )
– finish up â€œrestart budgetâ€ & do March Budget
– finish updating Will & other documents
– pay property taxes
Development of Me
– Work out a couple times (minimum & beyond lugging around one or two baby weights)
– get through normal podcasts & at least make progress in an audiobook
:: Things that I could see, or hope to see, this week ::
WordPress 3.1 – when this releases, I will have a lot of work, but I have been waiting for this for too long.
Photography Options – I am going to try to do a better job of taking some pictures
The overall focus this week is taking little steps, both towards the goals I have and in the distance I can travel with each step.
Send in Feedback