Books I’ve been through in the first 6 months of 2011. Looking back at my Reading Intentions post, most of the books have been new to me.
Many of them have been featured in an episode of StartingCube.
At this point I know I have gone through these books:
- Tribes by Seth Godin [Cube 22 & Cube 50]
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question by John G. Miller [Cube 11]
- Stop Acting Rich : And Start Living Like a Real Millionaire by Thomas J Stanley
- The Fifth Discipline by Peter M. Senge [Cube 31]
- Rework by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson & Mike Chamberlain [Cube 36]
- Drive by Daniel H. Pink [Cube 37]
- The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson, David Kopp, Heather Kopp (chance this was in 2010, not 100% sure)
- Linchpin by Seth Godin [Cube 45]
- Do The Work by Steven Pressfield
- The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas Kuhn
- The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb & David Chandler [Cube 35]
- Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin [Cube 17 & Cube 34]
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek
Then there are a few additional that I know I have gone thought part of, but I don’t think I have really gone through it, but I have been through them before & plan on going through them again:
- Good To Great by Jim Collins [Cube 4]
- Cradle to Cradle by William McDonough & Michael Braungart [Cube 9]
Roughly in all about 11 books so far this year (counting up the partials).
Much better than last year. Having the pressure of finding and releasing 2 episodes of StartingCube has helped with the motivation of getting through and into new books.