â€œWin the morning â€¦ Win the dayâ€
Iâ€™ve heard this mindset in many ways over many years.Â
How can you do something that is an easy win ASAP each morning?
That makes you a winner.Â
What do winners do?
And if you have won the morning it means you day is also a win.
You will always have something to look back on & say:
â€œI did good there; I wonâ€Â
Make each day an easy win by stacking some easy wins first thing in the morning.
Then hit your one big thing for the day.Â
Want easy wins?Â
Try one or multiple SAVERS from The Miracle Morning:
- Silence – prayer/meditation/reflection/stillness
- Admonitions -Â affirm your good points, abilities, and successes
- Visualization – who you are doing the work
- Exercise – get your body moving
- Read – gather fuel that makes you better
- Scribe – write out express of gratitude, lessons learned or future you are building.Â
All six is best, when Iâ€™m at my best Iâ€™m typically doing five of them.Â
Trouble identifying that one big thing ->
Can you do something good now?Â
Earn that little win, then earn one more.