It is good on a regular basis to look at what happened in the past, pull out new lessons, and plan the next period of time.
I’m going to attempt to do that for myself here.
I did a better job producing last week. One thing that helped was simply the babies sleeping longer & generally demanding less time.
Ally Nation – produced & released a new guide on deleting a facebook page
Started eBook #1 – a guide for people on a tight budget to the best website they can for as little as they can, both short term & long term
StartingCube – two episodes released:
– dealing with the unexpected that changes your plans
– a look at someone who has achieved his goals & broke many of the conventional rules
More importantly, worked on doing a better job in my production, giving myself more time for all the rolls I am currently doing.
Accounting – Managed to progress on family & business accounting. We had slacked off a large bit after the babies were born.
JonathanNation.com was updated with two posts within the last 7 days.
Managed to make two meetings that were both social and business. Social in the since that I enjoy spending time with the people, business in that I was able to coach, teach, or advise people there (or after the events).
Physical Health – managed to work out a couple times & start getting back into eating. Both are important for my goals of dropping alittle weight before March. Step 1 is making sure I eat at least 3 meals a day, it’s been hard with the wacky sleep schedule & baby care, but that is getting better now that I am focusing on being more intentional.
This week looks to be a big week. It’s the first week where my wife goes back to work at a Hospital. It’s been a long time due to work restrictions before the babies.
Looking at my calendar I see a few evening meetings that will be great, some coaching calls with clients, and a dentist appointment.
beyond that my focus goes something like this:
:: Big Projects ::
– continue to break the production process into proper stages & get more in each of the ques.
– release 2 shows
– work on getting more interaction between people who listen to the show
– continue to coach current clients & meet with perspective clients
– work on the eBook
– post at least one thing online (a guide, article, or promotion of someone doing great)
Jonathan Nation . Com
– Release this article
– post more ( sometime )
– finish up “restart budget” & do March Budget
– finish updating Will & other documents
– pay property taxes
Development of Me
– Work out a couple times (minimum & beyond lugging around one or two baby weights)
– get through normal podcasts & at least make progress in an audiobook
:: Things that I could see, or hope to see, this week ::
WordPress 3.1 – when this releases, I will have a lot of work, but I have been waiting for this for too long.
Photography Options – I am going to try to do a better job of taking some pictures
The overall focus this week is taking little steps, both towards the goals I have and in the distance I can travel with each step.
Send in Feedback